This position is responsible for managing the credit activities in the assigned regional territory. This includes maintaining proper service levels to the franchise automobile dealerships to meet or exceed territory objectives while balancing risk to meet company guidelines, policies, procedures, and Local, State, and Federal regulations. Responsibility also requires providing support to achieve company objectives and profitability targets.
Secondary functions of the position.
ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION
- Provide regular training, coaching and feedback to team members to support team performance and to ensure satisfactory results on the Employee Survey
- Manage and build relationships with dealer employees, RFM, DFMs, and Funding Department employees as well as other internal customers
- Meet or exceed service initiatives for business as established (turn-time, consistency in application of policies and guidelines, and accessibility to employees and dealer customers)
- Participate in, contribute to, and lead Business Center meetings (staff meetings, territory meetings, department huddles, etc.)
- Manage risk through process and purchase policy while supporting volume goals of Hyundai Motor America and Kia Motors America)
- Manage the recruiting and staffing process for assigned territory to maintain proper headcount to support established service levels
- Manage team schedules to provide optimum dealer service levels to support dealer satisfaction surveys (JD Power and NADA Surveys)
- Review, interpret, and distribute internal reports to manage portfolio performance
- Assist Associate Director as required
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma; college degree preferred
SUMMARY of BENEFITS
- Extensive job knowledge of dealer processes and the indirect lending business
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Product knowledge – retail, lease, and balloon financing
- Execution skills (able to act upon and achieve results from strategies)
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills (relationship building with internal and external customers)
- Ability to provide coaching and feedback in a constructive and structured manner
- Demonstrable high standards (values, integrity, and dependability
Hyundai takes great pride in providing its employees with a superior benefits package,
including 100% employer paid medical and dental plans and a 401(k) with matching.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with cover letter and salary history to:
Include requisition number, position title and your name on the subject line.
Attachment must be in MS Word or plain text format.
Hyundai is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Hyundai Capital America - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard