Our client, one of Alaska’s largest financial institutions, is looking for an experienced Technical Support Analyst with solid cross-platform troubleshooting and support experience to join their team! If you’re known for being the go-to problem solver who can fix issues with Windows or Unix and Linux servers that others can’t, this might be a great fit for you.
You’re an experienced support tech who is comfortable resolving complex issues on Windows Servers (2008 experience is a plus) as well as Unix or Linux (AIX or Red Hat experience is a plus) servers. You have a high level of confidence in designing and developing technical solutions. Your excellent interpersonal skills help you assist a diverse pool of non-technical end users. Having a good grasp of Exchange, including building, managing, and debugging Exchange servers, will be helpful to you. Previous experience with VMWare, HP-VMS, and SAN storage solutions is a plus. You should have a current MCSE, MCITP, or Unix/Linus certifications. A bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is preferred, however your technical experience and prowess is an appropriate substitute. Preferred certifications include Windows 2008 and Citrix.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Diagnosing complex hardware and software problems and designing appropriate solutions
· Performing routing maintenance for network server platforms, including patching and updates
· Designing, developing and implementing complex server integration and file transfer solutions, among other solutions
· Training and assisting junior staff with tier II and III problem resolution
Our client’s requirements include:
· Six or more overall years of progressively responsible multi-platform server troubleshooting experience, including experience implementing and managing enterprise systems
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, MIS, or related field, or equivalent experience
· MCSE, MCITP, AIX Unix or other advanced IT certification
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
Our client may consider providing relocation assistance to stellar candidates. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide sponsorship for this position. Salary range starts at $55,000/yr and is negotiable dependent on experience. To discuss this opportunity with our client, submit your resume online at http://designpt.com/careers/.
Design-PT - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Design-PT (DPT) is a full-service, Alaskan owned and operated Information Technology (IT) service provider dedicated to supporting...