The Senior Systems Support Specialist Document Generation creates and maintains standard and custom documents and scripts used in document, account and input system configuration. Trains the client on input system and/or works with clients IT department to assist in system integration mapping. Coordinates with IT on behalf of the client for system enhancements. Performs internal testing and assists client with testing. Acts as the main point of contact and supports the day-to-day relationship between client and LLN.
QUALIFICATIONS- Summarize the typical qualifications in terms of education, years of related experience and other additional technical/professional/trade competencies of this job .
- Implement and maintain document clients in proprietary software application which includes creation and maintenance of standard and custom documents in WORD and .PDF format and VB script used in document and account configuration.
- Create and maintain standard and custom scripts that control screens and functionality in the web based input system used by clients to generate documents.
- Complete internal testing of documents, scripts and input systems and also assists with client testing efforts prior to go-live.
- Present and trains client on the use of document input software.
- Facilitate, track and implement client change requests including ensuring cost associated with document development is communicated and approved by client in writing.
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation with clients for system development and enhancement.
- Coordinate with IT for any required development not supported by the Account Rep. Team including tracking communicated timelines and escalation if required.
- Facilitate client relations for assigned client(s) and acts as the primary liaison between client and LLN. Maintain client satisfaction throughout the life of the account.
- Along with other team members supports the group phone line and email answering general system and document related questions.
- Tasked with working on projects and with clients on the more technical projects requiring more in-depth knowledge of the systems and processes of both LLN and the client.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
Three (3) or more years Mortgage Lending experience preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS - Indicate traveling, mandatory weekend or shift work, or other applicable work conditions.
- Must have advanced knowledge and skill in creation of documents using Microsoft WORD ( Adobe Acrobat experience a plus)
- VB Scripting and/or VBA experience preferred
- Other Programming background
- Hands on XML experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Requires a high level of self motivation and ability to work independently
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting . The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients and the public.
LenderLive Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and support diversity in the workplace.
We often offer a variety of interest rate choices for each loan program. This gives you the flexibility to choose the rate and points...