The Personal Lines Client Manager is responsible for providing timely, professional account service to individual clients for new, remarketed and renewal business in order to achieve quality sales and service standards developed by Willis.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Provides risk management analysis utilizing new business, renewal and claim reviews. Makes recommendations to prospects and current clients to update and enhance policy contracts;
- Performs all phases of new business , renewal and remarket processing including preparation of applications, negotiation with underwriters, obtaining quotes , creating proposals, monitoring status, and follows up to delivery of policy documents to client;
- Prepares policy change requests, and submits requests to carriers. Monitors status of change requests, reviews policy documents for accuracy and follows up to delivery of change documents to client;
- Maintains insurance records for accounts including hard copy files, data management, coding and calculating information into Agency management system;
- Identifies and processes coverage enhancement and cross- sales opportunities;
- Resolves client, carrier and/or vendor accounting issues, including coverage questions, collections, discrepancies, fee arrangements, billing controversies;
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Personal Lines Manager.
- Typically requires 2 or more years of insurance industry experience related to servicing accounts.
- Property and Casualty license is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Do more. Be more. Realize Your Potential.
- Knowledge of Insurance and/or Brokerage business
- Technical knowledge of product area or industry
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advise to management on risk management issues
- Knowledge of principles and processes of business management
- Knowledge of mathematics including arithmetic
- Knowledge of principles and methods involved in promoting and selling services
- Personal Computer skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship-building skills with clients and co-workers
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Customer Service skills
- Presentation Skills
- Organization Skills
- Critical thinking skills
Willis is an EEO/AA employer who supports Diversity.
Willis Group - 17 months ago
Willis Group Holdings plc is a leading global risk advisor, insurance and reinsurance broker. With roots dating to 1828, Willis operates...