DISH supports more than 150 DISH Network Service (DNS) offices that deliver DISH products and services to customers across the country. The DNS organization encompasses thousands of talented and dedicated employees who serve in roles including Technicians, Resource Planners, Analysts, Training and Quality Assurance Reps and Management to deliver the industry's best products and services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Field Operations Supervisor/Manager provides leadership and manages overall direction for the Field Service Technician team to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. We are looking for a leader with strong problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills and a customer service focus.
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you will be responsible for directing, coaching, and developing technicians to create a high performing team that delivers the best customer service possible. This highly rewarding position offers a very competitive starting salary plus the opportunity to earn generous bonuses based on the performance of your team. We provide a company vehicle, paid training, and incredible opportunity for advancement.
- Supporting new employees through training and future development
- Demonstrating and coaching behaviors that ensure quality customer service
- Training existing Installers/Technicians on changing processes, procedures and technologies.
- Conducting on-site inspections to evaluate and coach team members regarding quality service and adherence to safety standards
- Monitoring and coaching to improve team and individual performance
- Managing fleet-related processes including vehicle maintenance and upkeep
- Addressing escalated customer and/or employee issues
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
As a Field Operations Supervisor/Manager you must be able to lead and motivate a diverse team to achieve common goals. We are looking for a supervisor/manager with excellent communication skills, energetic leadership style, strong problem solving abilities, and effective conflict resolution skills.
- High School diploma, college degree preferred but not required
- A strong competency in leading, developing, mentoring, and coaching
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Ability to write reports and correspondence. Excellent presentation, facilitation and communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Ability to obtain an elevated understanding of processes, procedures and responsibilities performed by direct reports
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds, working in small spaces and/or various heights, work in all climates and safely operate a motor vehicle
DISH - 2 years ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...