Assist with muscle re-education, ADL training, adaptive equipment, orthotics, fine motor coordination, sensory rehabilitation, therapeutic exercise, and cognitive assessments/interventions.
• Document care in an accurate and timely manner.
• Effectively manage caseload and communicate regularly with the scheduler regarding status.
• Maintain and enhance therapy skills on an ongoing basis.
• Graduation from a college or university, with a degree in Occupational Therapy.
• Active Colorado OT license.
• Current CPR certification.
• One year of experience as an occupational therapist.
• Heavy lifting (greater than 50 pounds) to transfer or turn an adult, with or without assistive devices.
• One year of home care experience preferred.
Visiting Nurse Association of Colorado - 2 years ago