This position is responsible for configuring development, test and production environments along with building and deploying Amedisys’ proprietary applications to these environments. This position also assists in the integration of the release process with the existing SDLC process and helps manage the scheduling and coordination of releases.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent related work experience (4+ years).
2. Minimum of two (2) years experience in Information Systems.
3. Working knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and formal education in object oriented programming (Visual Basic, C#, C++, Dot Net, etc.).
4. Experience with source code compiles and management (branching, merging & versioning), application builds, and deployment.
5. Well versed in the Software development life cycle (design, code, source control, quality assurance, and deployment).
6. Experience with configuring IIS/WCF services.
7. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 configuration.
8. Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2010.
9. Knowledge of ITIL or other IT Operations Framework is preferred.
10. Self motivated, exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities, and ability to focus on complex details.
11. Ability to work well within a team and project environment.
12. Ability to work under pressure on a number of different projects simultaneously.
13. Commitment to keeping abreast of technology and sharing that knowledge with others.
14. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
The health care industry is changing; at Amedisys we’re developing a new model of care that not only reduces preventable hospital readmissions and saves money, but provides convenience, compassion and customized service for every patient. We believe we can do that by focusing on quality care, improving technology and efficiency, and hiring employees who care not just with their hands and head, but also with their heart.
Our people are our business; Amedisys invests in you throughout your career with industry-leading educational benefits, including free clinical continuing education and tuition assistance. And our career ladders program lets you map out your professional development and advancement opportunities, helping you build a career, not just a job.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
United States-Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Amedisys, Inc. - 14 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...