- Drives and maneuvers a truck having a gross vehicle weight of under or over 26,000 pounds.
- Delivers products to accounts, such as grocery and convenience stores, utilizing a two-wheel cart.
- Fills and merchandises all coolers, displays, racks, shelves, and/or vendors in accordance with PBV standards.
- Sells and executes all promotions.
- Creates and utilizes point of sale signage.
- Orders product and/ or runs invoices
- Services all customers as scheduled.
- Verifies all cases and monies are correct at the end of the day.
- Communicates with customers and co-workers.
- Follows company rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Valid Driver’s License is required. Must be able to pass a DOT physical prior to first day of employment. (Must be able to obtain a CDL permit by the 15th business day and 45 business days from their date of hire in which to obtain the license, if CDL is not currently held.) Must have a positive attitude and must be detail-oriented. Must be able to perform basic financial calculations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must have good oral and written communication skills. Must be able to perform heavy physical labor for extended periods of time. Must be detailed oriented. Must be able to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment. Must be a self-starter with excellent follow-up skills. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be able to meet PBV driving qualifications. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Constantly (34%-66%) required to walk, stand, lift up to 85 pounds and push/pull 300 – 2400 pounds with the assistance of a pallet jack. Frequently (67%-100%) required to sit. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to climb.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English.
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates. EOE M/F/D/V
Pepsi Bottling Ventures - 23 months ago
Pepsi Bottling Ventures (PBV) is the largest privately-held bottler for Pepsi-Cola products in North America – manufacturing, selling,...