Ashley Furniture, in Leesport, PA, is seeking a Lab Supervisor to be responsible for testing new and improving existing materials used in manufacturing and transporting our furniture.
5 years of engineering experience& 2 years of management experience
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of furniture manufacturing processes and materials
- Solidworks Modeling software, CAM software
- Work with all aspects of manufacturing and supporting areas such as purchasing, engineering, design, as well as having a broad range of contacts for outside resource mining.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MRP, Internet
- Establish, document, and maintain Test Lab and material records and processes
- Ensure quality testing of materials and construction guidelines of furniture is performed under tightly monitored practices to stringent standards
- Research and remain compliant with all government regulations in regards to materials and construction guidelines of furniture
- Document physical properties of materials and finishes tested, recordings key data for all furniture and components tested, maintaining comparison charting or reference data for future development
- Maintain professional test lab protocol and environment to assure safety and integrity
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Not to be confused with Laura Ashley, this Ashley is more interested in peddling leather and wood than toile and chenille. Ashley Furniture...