Ashley Furniture, in Leesport, PA, is seeking a Lab Supervisor to be responsible for testing new and improving existing materials used in manufacturing and transporting our furniture.
5 years of engineering experience& 2 years of management experience
Necessary Skills and Abilities:
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of furniture manufacturing processes and materials
- Solidworks Modeling software, CAM software
- Work with all aspects of manufacturing and supporting areas such as purchasing, engineering, design, as well as having a broad range of contacts for outside resource mining.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, MRP, Internet
- Establish, document, and maintain Test Lab and material records and processes
- Ensure quality testing of materials and construction guidelines of furniture is performed under tightly monitored practices to stringent standards
- Research and remain compliant with all government regulations in regards to materials and construction guidelines of furniture
- Document physical properties of materials and finishes tested, recordings key data for all furniture and components tested, maintaining comparison charting or reference data for future development
- Maintain professional test lab protocol and environment to assure safety and integrity
Ashley offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.
Ashley Furniture - 14 months ago