Oversight of physician payroll, scheduling, and assist in Practice Coordinator training. Review of ICD9/CPT coding, scheduling, chart review for documentation and core measures, tracking of Hospitalist data and daily operations to the designated Hospitalist program.
- Review ICD9/CPT coding of Hospitalist services
- Monthly scheduling and distribution of schedule for your site
- Availability by phone or pager for schedule emergencies, patient complaints or other practice coordinator issues.
- Review charts for proper documentation
- Review charts for adherence to core measures
- Conduct PCP Satisfaction, Patient Satisfaction and Case Management surveys
- Conduct PCP discharge summary follow-ups
- Completion of Tracking Forms designated for the Hospitalist Program
- Report on sites production and performance
- Weekly calls to HPC’s to report on performance and relay to Hospitalist Practice Manager.
- Review of physician payroll monthly
- Liaison to TSG and hospital personnel involved in medical records process, medical staffing and case management
- Conduct daily operations in regards to physician signatures, physician completion of medical records and physician completion of daily billing
- Assist in training of new Hospitalist Practice Coordinators.
High School Diploma, Baccalaureate Degree preferred
A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Hospital Medicine or related field.
A minimum of 3-5 years of managerial experience.
Must be well organized and demonstrate exceptional time management and priority setting skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with management, staff, physicians and other professionals
- 3 years ago - save job