Oversight of physician payroll, scheduling, and assist in Practice Coordinator training. Review of ICD9/CPT coding, scheduling, chart review for documentation and core measures, tracking of Hospitalist data and daily operations to the designated Hospitalist program.
- Review ICD9/CPT coding of Hospitalist services
- Monthly scheduling and distribution of schedule for your site
- Availability by phone or pager for schedule emergencies, patient complaints or other practice coordinator issues.
- Review charts for proper documentation
- Review charts for adherence to core measures
- Conduct PCP Satisfaction, Patient Satisfaction and Case Management surveys
- Conduct PCP discharge summary follow-ups
- Completion of Tracking Forms designated for the Hospitalist Program
- Report on sites production and performance
- Weekly calls to HPC’s to report on performance and relay to Hospitalist Practice Manager.
- Review of physician payroll monthly
- Liaison to TSG and hospital personnel involved in medical records process, medical staffing and case management
- Conduct daily operations in regards to physician signatures, physician completion of medical records and physician completion of daily billing
- Assist in training of new Hospitalist Practice Coordinators.
High School Diploma, Baccalaureate Degree preferred
A minimum of 3-5 years experience in Hospital Medicine or related field.
A minimum of 3-5 years of managerial experience.
Must be well organized and demonstrate exceptional time management and priority setting skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with management, staff, physicians and other professionals
Schumacher Group - 10 months ago