Job Description & Qualifications
This is a vehicle engineering position with growth potential for a highly motivated individual. A career opportunity on the vehicle integration team that is responsible for developing attribute strategies to deliver great products with BIC customer satisfaction. Position includes leading cross functional teams, customer research and analysis, developing creative solutions to complex problems. Our team is seeking candidates who have a passion for engineering and product excellence.
- Understanding and being an advocate for the customer
- Leading cross function teams to deliver an enhanced customer drive experience.
- Defining vehicle level and component level functional specifications for Powertrain, Chassis body and Electrical systems.
- Defining Attribute specifications for Ergonomic, HMI, vehicle dynamics and NVH attributes
- Develop future strategies and business cases for customer Drive experience
- Organize and conduct customer clinic/research
- Gather and Analyze 3rd party and internal customer data
- A Bachelor of Science in Engineering with 3.0 or higher GPA
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in engineering discipline(s).
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to identify diagnose and resolve issues
- Proficient in MS Office Products
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success.
- Vehicle Attributes (i.e. NVH, Vehicle Dynamics, Ergo, HMI etc)
- Team leadership skills and expressed desire to work with counterparts and cross-functional teams as required
- Project management experience and understanding of standard project management practice principles
- An understanding of statistics and data processing
- Experience in the analysis of customer data, research, and survey methods, etc
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job.
Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard