The Senior Customer Experience Architect is a key contributor to the successful implementation of all Customer Experience initiatives (people, process and technology) across the enterprise. Responsible for designing optimal experiences for individual customers, based on voice of the customer data, to continuously improve the Customer¿s experience with CIGNA, across all channels (web, call, etc) and stages of the customer-CIGNA relationship lifecycle.
This position will be responsible for creating the business strategy for the customer experience across multi-channel product, solution and service programs, partnering with senior business leaders in a highly matrixed environment to develop solutions to exceed customer expectations. Effectively communicate concepts, design rationale, and findings to the organization. Also responsible for leading the cultural transformation of internal CIGNA employees to create a customer-centric environment..- Develop multi-year customer experience strategy and architecture within program assignment
- Accountable for representing Voice of Customer on program, and designing solution sets to meet voice of customer needs
- Understand current KPI's as they relate to the overall Customer Experience
- Develop strategic solutions to continuously improve the Customer's experience with CIGNA
- Provide intuitive Experience Designs to the project group/organization. Artifacts and deliverables vary by project, but may include;
- Using CIGNA's Persona set, ideate and create contextual scenario design that will be used to drive customer experiences with direct traceablilty to all business requirements.
- Incorporate strategic initiatives into all facets of the business (i.e. operations, clinical, sales, etc.)
- Effectively communicate concepts, design rationale and findings to the organization
- Engage the employee population to drive culture change as a change leader. Requirements - Bachelors Degree in business, experience design, psychology; Extensive experience in Human Factor Design, User Experience Design and Usability across more than one customer interaction channel (e.g. online and call center)
- Strong business and strategic acumen
- Ability to drive results, lead cross-functional teams, influence others and foster collaboration
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability to develop intuitive information architecture strategies.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong evidence of achieving results in complex settings and in matrix/silo organizations
- Demonstrated facilitation abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology a plus
- Familiarity with project management and reporting methods a plus.
Cigna - 2 years ago
Cigna is a global health service company, dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security....