Engineering Internship - Houston, TX.
Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Engineering Intern in Houston, TX.
The Engineering Intern will be supporting a Project Management Team that will be focusing on Thermodynamics & Productivity Projects in multiple Praxair locations within Houston, TX.
- Supports personnel at both our Medical Fill & Cylinder Maintenance facilities
- Creates design for a solar bake out oven for 2 Specialty Gas Labs
- Project plan creation for installing automated industrial mixing manifolds
- Creates design for an optimized cryogenic filling system
- This internship is expected to last from March through August 2013
Praxair is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Sophomore or higher pursuing BS or MS in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have minimum GPA 3.0
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Jan 23, 2013
Feb 22, 2013
Number of Openings
Praxair Distribution, Inc.
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...