Engineering Internship - Houston, TX.
Praxair Distribution, Inc., a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., a Fortune 250 company that supplies atmospheric, process, specialty gases, high-performance coatings, and related services & technologies is seeking an Engineering Intern in Houston, TX.
The Engineering Intern will be supporting a Project Management Team that will be focusing on Thermodynamics & Productivity Projects in multiple Praxair locations within Houston, TX.
- Supports personnel at both our Medical Fill & Cylinder Maintenance facilities
- Creates design for a solar bake out oven for 2 Specialty Gas Labs
- Project plan creation for installing automated industrial mixing manifolds
- Creates design for an optimized cryogenic filling system
- This internship is expected to last from March through August 2013
Praxair is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
- Sophomore or higher pursuing BS or MS in Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have minimum GPA 3.0
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
Jan 23, 2013
Feb 22, 2013
Number of Openings
Praxair Distribution, Inc.
Praxair - 19 months ago
Praxair makes lighter than air and heavier than air gases available for practical applications. The largest North American industrial gas...