According to the prescribed policies and procedures and under the general supervision of the Manager assumes the responsibility for operating the Bus/Van for the clients of the Trinity Towers.
Follow Careers at National Church Residences on Facebook at
Visit our website at www.nationalchurchresidences.org
- Transports clients in a safe and timely manner to and from all destinations using a wheelchair lift-equipped vehicle in accordance with all federal, state and local regulations. Assists clients into and out of facilities and provides door to door assistance. Observes Bureau of Motor Vehicle traffic laws, defensive driving and vehicle safety.
- Observes clients’ behavior in order to function as part of the community’s multidisciplinary team.
- Reports and documents all incidents involving clients and vehicles immediately.
- Performs vehicle pre-trip and post trip inspections. Ensures that vehicles are stocked and fueled. Maintains cleanliness of vehicles, both inside and out. Reports and vehicle problems immediately.
- Ensures accurate completion and submission of all paperwork daily.
- Acts as a courier delivering inter-office mail, supplies, packages, etc.
- Attends required in-services and mandatory meetings. Fulfills at least 12 hours of in-service training each year.
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
- With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in effect for three years.
Mental: Must have the ability to understand data and carry out verbal and written instructions.
Licensure: Valid driver’s license and able to meet National Church Residences’ motor vehicle policy.
National Church Residences - 16 months ago
National Church Residences is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation committed to excellence that transforms the lives of the...