We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Responsible for creating and completing process orders for Production and processing batch combines using applicable SAP transactions. Process collect freight invoice approvals and is knowledgeable in raw material planning/ordering and SAP inventory processes.
Principle Responsibilities Include:
- Creating and completing process orders for Production using COR1/CORK/QA32 SAP transactions.
- Processing cylinder batch combines for Production
- Processing collect Freight Invoice approvals
- Member of the site SAP Efficiency Team to develop and implement more efficient ways to process daily tasks and share knowledge of SAP transactions
- Support site inventory management – assist with annual Physical Inventory and analyze inventory adjustments; this process includes the mechanisms required to investigate and resolve discrepancies in a rapid manner.
- Back-up the Materials Management Analyst for all FMS in UFM2 using (Y7103) (YTBT) processing and the PROMPT system; working with Product Stewardship & Dangerous Goods for product activations. Process new article number in SPASS and COBALT as requested.
- Back-up the Raw Materials Coordinator for planning and ordering raw material using SAP/MRP
- Maintain positive relationships with other site departments (production, logistics quality). While this position requires analytical skills, it also requires interpersonal communication skills to effectively plan and work through issues as they arise.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Two (2) year Associates Degree in a related field preferred and/or a minimum of five (5) years total of education, training and/or experience in a related field
Demonstrated Skills Required:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills including data processing
- Attention to detail, working with a high degree of accuracy
- Organizational and Planning Skills
. Function independently without direct supervision
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP or MRP II System, Inventory and Production Processes are all preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Lotus Notes and SAP
- Ability to work under pressure with flexibility to adapt to changing work priorities while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of an organization
Primary Location: United States-South Carolina-Central
Function: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: N-PMN-Performance Materials NA
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with over 113,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide. We serve...