Posting Job Title: Media Editor Ingest – News 14 Raleigh
Requisition #: 143783BR
Posting Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Area of Interest: Cable Television Production
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Editing all needed media by news air time as well as editing all opens, national and file video.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edits any story assigned for TV newscast including VOs, VOSOTs, and packages.
- Reads script, finds footage of story on source tape, and puts story together in a way to convey the desired message.
- Assembles production elements and unique video segments (for example: regional and national news wraps).
- Maintains and manages databases.
- Maintains and documents library of videotape footage for easy access.
- Notifies support staff of technical problems and provides appropriate and adequate documentation of problems
- Logs discrepancies with scripts, tapes and feed services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate's degree in Communications/Journalism or related field is required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- One-year experience in television or production tape editing is preferred.
- Experience on Votex editing system is preferred.
Only applicants who apply online at www.timewarnercable.com/careers will be considered.
Time Warner Cable supports a drug-free environment
FCC Unit_TWC: NWCAR - Local News Carolinas
Controlling Establishment ID: 00232 - Raleigh Atlantic
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...