Design and implement features in Resonate's platform
Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features work as designed
Collaborate within and outside of the engineering group to develop and maintain the platform
Implement those features in a scalable, maintainable, and operationally fit fashion
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- You are most comfortable in an agile environment, delivering software at least every two sprints
- You have experience working in a complex SaaS environment using a services-oriented architecture
- You have worked at a startup and / or significant growth environment before
- You have worked with or have knowledge of several of these: Object oriented programming (Java, C++, C#, Python) , MVC pattern, PostgresSQL, Ubuntu, Perl, PHP, Hadoop, Hbase, mapreduce, big data, data mining, BI, analytics
- You have a technical background and a BS or MS in computer science or related science or math field
Resonate is a cutting-edge online advertising company, recently voted one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine. We have pioneered a completely new way to identify and reach highly-targeted audiences online through our proprietary platform and our methodology called Insights Driven Media. Resonate has transformed audience targeting into a game-changing advantage. Be a part of the team that changes the industry.
Resonate enables advertisers to reach audiences based on the nuances in consumers’ belief systems and values. Our proprietary platform allows marketers to build rich consumer profiles to power online advertising campaigns, and gain actionable consumer insights before, during, and after execution. Resonate’s insights power the campaign performance of leading brand and political advertisers.