Available Openings: 5
Job Title: Customer Service Professional
Job ID: 85517
Location: Providence, RI
Business Unit: US Asset Management
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Eligible for Relocation: N
Travel Percentage: None
Focused on people, not just our bottom line.
Here, you'll be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions. You'll work with other talented people who share your passion for doing great work that's in the best interest of our clients. And you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office
- and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a company that cares, put a rewarding career more within reach at Ameriprise Financial.
- Interact directly with advisors, clients, or other relationship partners, predominately via a high-volume in-bound phone queue, to provide accurate and immediate solutions to transaction and service requests utilizing appropriate internal computer applications, and enters all contact in the appropriate system for tracking and archival purposes.
- Respond directly to account information or other basic investment-related requests initiated by callers utilizing a variety of systems to provide information for clients, advisors, or other relationship partners, and work with appropriate internal partners to resolve any outstanding questions.
- Serve as first point of contact for advisors and clients on service issues, assist in troubleshooting for minor issues, and resolve service issues related to client accounts, involving appropriate internal partners as necessary and serve as key point of contact for impacted advisors, clients, and internal partners to ensure issue resolution.
- Resolve account service casework initiated by clients, advisors, or other relationship partners utilizing various computer applications to research the issue and identify and correct the root cause to ensure effective and accurate service for clients and advisors and communicate resolution to appropriate parties.
- Educate clients and advisors directly on newly-enacted services, systems or procedures as they arise to facilitate efficient self-service as well as serve as a key resource for customers on company or product policies and systems and troubleshoot basic usability issues raised by customers.
- Possess strong knowledge of Columbia Management policies, procedures, resources, and internal computer applications and systems while demonstrating expertise in applying knowledge in the context of each call in order to provide a high level of customer service, which meets or exceeds department standards.
- HOURS FOR THE JOB: Monday
- Friday 10am
- 7pm (these hours are not flexible)
- HOURS for Training (First 8 – 10 weeks): Monday – Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm (these hours are not flexible)
- College degree or equivalent.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
- Demonstrated skill in troubleshooting and identifying root causes and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Series 6 or the ability to obtain during training period
- Previous customer service experience strongly preferred; product-specific or financial services industry experience.
Brokerage, investment and financial advisory services are made available through Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA and SIPC. Some products and services may not be available in all jurisdictions or to all clients. Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© 2011 Ameriprise Financial, Inc. All rights reserved.
Ameriprise Financial - 2 years ago
It's no surprise that Ameriprise Financial is a leading provider of financial advice. The company offers financial planning, products,...