We are looking for outstanding and diverse candidates who have a relentless drive to achieve results, overcome challenges and commit to only the highest expectations for themselves and their students. All candidates must also meet the following minimum requirements: |
• Substitute/guest teachers must have earned a minimum of 60 college credits.
• Required by the State of Nevada to hold a valid Substitute Teaching license.
• All Substitutes/Guest Teachers must work two days each month to maintain an active status with Sub Central.
The Clark County School District (CCSD), which covers Las Vegas and surrounding suburban and rural communities, is currently recruiting substitutes/guest teachers! CCSD educators are committed to their shared goal of closing the achievement gap in our schools. When you become a substitute/guest teacher with Clark County School District, you will be helping achieve this mission by supporting student achievement in the absence of a regular contracted teacher.
Diverse schools, great benefits, and a lively community make Clark County School District as unique as you are. Learn more and apply today at https://www.ccsd.net/jobs.
Benefits of Becoming a Substitute/Guest Teacher with Clark County School District:
1. Enjoy making a difference with youth
2. Make a positive contribution to your community
3. Flexibility – you are in control of your schedule