Concentric Healthcare Solutions |
is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health, Administrative and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Supervisor/Medical Technologist for varied shifts. We seek to connect with a dedicated leader able to supervise a large team or several smaller specialized teams able to assimilate and exude the visionary and clinical standards of our clients needs.
Medical Technologist Description:
- Perform routine tests in clinical laboratories for use in the treatment and diagnosis of disease using standard techniques and equipment; perform related duties in laboratory to include storing and labeling specimens and tending automatic equipment to prepare specimens and perform analytical tests. Prepare sterile media and plates, jars or test tubes for use in growing bacterial cultures; incubate culture for specific times at prescribed temperatures.
- Prepare solutions, reagents and stains, following standard laboratory formulas and procedures.
- Maintain detailed records of tests performed and report laboratory test results to appropriate personnel.
- Clean and sterilize laboratory equipment, glassware and instruments; maintain laboratory supply of chemicals and glassware.
- Collect blood specimens from patients using venipuncture or heel or finger stick.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Medical Technologist Minimum Requirements:
- Requires a 4-year Clinical Lab Sciences degree
- CA CLS
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a Medical Technologist. (MT)
Concentric Healthcare Staffing is an equal opportunity employer
- Must meet all State & Local licensing requirements where the laboratory is located and must meet CLIA requirements
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago