This position administers the Bank’s Information Security program including overseeing the risk assessment process, development of security policies, standards and procedures, testing and security reporting. Responsibilities include maintaining a proper information security strategy profile and providing education so that Bank staff understands their responsibilities related to information security. Candidates must have the knowledge, skills and motivation to fulfill these responsibilities.
This position requires regular, predictable and timely attendance at work to meet department workload demands.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree or technical training with emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Industry accepted security certification strongly desired (CISSP, CISA or CISM)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an information security related field
- Knowledge of security assessment tools and methodologies
- Knowledge of security threats, vulnerabilities and resources available to respond to these issues
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of employment
- Understanding of system development and implementation concepts especially related to informtion security concerns
- Preferred experience in banking or financial services with understanding of FFIEC security guidelines
Apply To This Job
Capitol Federal Savings - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard