Functions independently to carry out various methods of testing including manual, batch and automated, to test application/infrastructure changes and correlate them to the business solution; or to support QA test environments. Tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects. Use current process and tools in the creation of test plans and test cases. Documents and works to resolve problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Recommends improvements to current procedures. Understanding of QA methodology and how it fits into the Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- 2- 5 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 8- 11 years of experience without
- 0- 2 years of experience with a Master's Degree
- 5- 7 years experience in database administration
- Conceptual knowledge of IT QA concepts, procedures and practices
- Advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
- 2 years ago - save job
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.