The experienced Administrative Assistant will support the various departments providing additional administrative support to the management, and executive assistants within the departments, as deemed necessary during absences and special assignments at one of our BAE Systems Inc. locations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support the departments acting as Receptionist for the floor. Greet all incoming visitors.
2. Manage incoming telephone communications as requested and screening all forms of communication as required.
3. Provide administrative and telephone backup to the executive assistants as necessary.
4. Coordinate, facilitate, and provide support for various conferences, meetings and events with tact and diplomacy. Handle the catering for meetings and events.
5. Maintain office supplies that are essential for successful operation for the staff. Manage all aspects of receiving.
6. Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to: typing, copying, collating, stapling, preparing packages for delivery, filing, record-keeping, and data entry.
7. Coordinate travel for the VPs through the travel coordinator. Manage travel arrangements, Concur expense reporting, and procurement card reconciliation. Prepare check requests.
8. Interface with facilities regarding mail and office supplies.
Minimum 3 years of related experience (Bachelor's Degree may replace the experience requirement) Required Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalent Minimum 3 years of related experience. Bachelor's Degree may replace the experience requirement Required Experience:
Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. General knowledge of computer hardware and office equipment. Preferred Skills:
Certified professional secretary or certified administrative professional. Formal training in Microsoft Office Suite to include Outlook. 5+ years of related experience.
BAE Systems - 19 months ago
BAE Systems is the premier trans-Atlantic defense and aerospace company, delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and...