Opens and processes all types of deposit and loan accounts. Identifies potential customer banking needs and cross-sells other bank products and services; refers customers to other specialist as appropriate. Responsible for meeting assigned operational, cross-sale and referral goals. Manages assigned portfolio of High Value Clients to build and retains customer relationships. Participates and supports the branch management team with ongoing coaching and development activities. Opens all types of consumer and business deposit product accounts; accepts and closes unsecured consumer loan and personal lines of credit applications. Certified to accept and close home equity lines of credit and loans.
The PB-Universal III works on assignments extremely complex in nature; independent action and high degree of initiative required in resolving problems and developing recommendations. Assures branch compliance to regulatory and bank requirements. Supervises other associates and acts in the managers’ absence.
REGISTRATION REQUIREMENT: Registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System & Registry (NMLS) is required prior to performing any duties of a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO), if applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year university or equivalent experience required.
Skills, Knowledge, Job Requirements:
- 4 years branch operations experience. 4 yrs. sales of retail financial products; with 2 yr. explaining credit products; accepting loan apps.
- Demonstrated success in reading and interpreting personal and business tax returns and financial statements
- 3+ years supervising/ leading a sales team.
- Must be a Medallion Stamp Program authorized signer.
- Must attain an LBE license within 6 months of starting.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Must complete teller certification within 6 months of hire.
- May be required to have a Notary License.
- New account certified or completion within 60 days of hire.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, meeting deadlines, and problem resolution. Proficient in the use of the PC , Lotus Notes and MS Office applications.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include before and after normal work hours, weekends and holidays when necessary.