CANCER TREATMENT CENTERS OF AMERICA (CTCA)
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) is a national network of regional, destination hospitals specializing in complex and advanced-stage cancer care. The CTCA model integrates state-of-the-art treatments and technologies with nutrition, naturopathic medicine, mind-body medicine, oncology rehabilitation and spiritual support. CTCA employs over 3,000 talented Stakeholders (employees) who create, deliver and continually improve the Mother Standard of Care® based upon what cancer patients need and value. CTCA Stakeholders form the backbone of the CTCA experience; and their energy, and passion, creates a home of hope and healing to cancer patients across America.
CTCA's newest hospital is located in Newnan, Georgia which is located in the Metro Atlanta region. It is a 226,000-square-foot, all digital facility focused exclusively on treating cancer. It includes 50 beds, ICU rooms, surgical suites, state-of-the-art radiation and infusion therapy departments, outpatient clinic rehabilitation and physical therapy department and onsite residential accommodations for outpatients and their families. We are currently seeking dedicated Stakeholders to help us fulfill our Mission and provide the Mother Standard of Care® to patients in the Southeast.
The RN Clinical Account Management position is responsible for managing and supporting the flow of information, orders, and scheduling of patients in the electronic medical record. This position serves as a clinical liaison for Business Services to the clinical areas.
- Identifies accounts that need to be analyzed for completeness. Works accounts to ensure appropriate order flow and appointment scheduling. Familiarizes him/her-self with CTCA policies and processes and adheres to them while managing accounts.
- Serves as a clinical liaison for Business Services to the clinical areas.
- Uses clinical knowledge base to ensure appropriate order movement, evaluate additional patient needs, and communicate these needs to appropriate clinicians.
- Ensures appropriate documentation in EMR by clinicians providing care to patient. Utilizes hospital policies, accrediting agencies and compliance department guidelines to evaluate chart for completeness. Follows through with appropriate personnel for making changes required to chart for completeness.
- Current Georgia Registered Nurse License required
- Current BLS required
- Oncology experience preferred
- Working knowledge of computers and electronic medical records required
- Ability to work in more than one computer application at a time
- Working knowledge of the flow of patients through a hospital system
Cancer Treatment Centers of America - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
At Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), we believe there isn't one way to beat cancer - there are hundreds. For nearly 30 years,...