- Administer and maintains desktop and server environment.
- Investigates and resolves software and hardware problems for internal customers and clients.
- Configures and installs new hardware and software for customers and clients.
- Skills and experience level 3 (Mastery).
- Must enjoy customer interaction.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Personal characteristics include flexibility, teamwork, commitment to achieving objectives, thoroughness, and commitment to quality.
- Must demonstrate appropriate Independent judgment and reasoning ability.
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) Certification, or IS\IT related BS degree, or formal federal\state IS\IT training with an IS\IT AA and MCSE, or 7-10 years server\desktop support experience with preliminary IT related certifications.
- 5-7 years of server support experience in an enterprise environment (100+ servers).
- Minimum 3 years Unix, Linux, or AIX administrtion.
- 5-7 years of desktop computer support experience in an enterprise environment (50-500 computers).
- Mastery knowledge of relevant Microsoft products required.
- Intermediate knowledge of HP & Dell printer hardware support required.
- Mastery knowledge of machine imaging/ghosting process.
- Mastery knowledge of server hardware & server software support concepts.
Preferred education, skills or experience
- 3+ years of lead experience
- 3+ years server/application security administration
- 7-10 years of server support experience in an enterprise environment (100+ servers)
- 7-10 years of desktop computer support experience in an enterprise environment (50-500 computers)
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field (CS, CIS, MIS)
Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories (PAML) is heading for the high road as a leading independent laboratory services provider in the...