Systems Analyst (Job Number: 130513)
Location - United States-CO-Highlands Ranch
Organization - Technology
Job - Systems Analysis
Associate Systems Analyst Level 2 Applications/Release
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Visa. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is looking for a bright, passionate and dedicated employee to join our Operations 2nd Level Applications team. In this role you will be responsible for supporting our production transaction processing systems. These systems are truly the backbone of our business and process millions of transactions daily for some of the most prestigious companies in the US.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
- Initial escalation point for Service Desk Tier 1 for application issues
- Maintain and update 3rd party applications (jboss, tomcat, WAS, apache)
- Monitor application performance (e.g. memory, logging, latency)
- Problem Management for Applications
- Code release into CAS (test) and PROD working with Product Development
- Support application deployment for new and existing services or features working with different groups like Product Development and Engineering
- Support Customer Support on merchant escalated issues specific to applications. (e.g. increase latency)
In addition to a variety of learning opportunities and positive work environment, we offer a wide range of career growth opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to start and grow their technical career.
- 3 years working in a UNIX/Win environment.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN
- Knowledge of Shell scripting and html
- Knowledge of system administration, databases and/or network topology
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and goal driven to run with individual projects to meet business needs
- Help planning and directing of projects to ensure application efficiency
- Ability to adapt to shift work (off hours/weekend work)
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to learn is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Visa - 2 years ago
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than...