Agricultural Sales Representative Sr II - Bismarck, ND-1202572
BASF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
BASF is seeking a Business Representative to manage a sales territory in Southwest North Dakota (Bismarck, ND area) with $10+ M in net sales annually. The Business Representative will be responsible for managing accounts in the territory and meeting BASF specified targets by creating value for the existing customer base through products, services, and/or solutions from BASF. Responsibilities would also include developing a business plan to segment and target retailers, distribution and key influencers, developing short and long term customer action plans and anticipate/respond to market dynamics. This position is responsible for conducting product updates, trials, technical and sales training to producers, retailers, distribution, and other influence groups. Timely reports are required to identify opportunities, emerging threats, and competitive activities. Willingness to participate in regional or national cross functional teams is required. Demonstrate ability to provide timely and accurate administration and the ability to communicate customer needs to others in the organization. Candidates must demonstrate a strong work ethic, self motivation, and be able to manage multiple projects.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Science (such as Agronomy, Chemistry, Biology) or related field.
- Minimum 1 - 5 years sales experience, to include Account Management experience.
- Customer Relationship Management Skills.
- Leadership Skills.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Communication Skills - Written and Verbal.
- Demonstration of the ability to Influence and Impact.
- Other skills: strong presentation, business acumen, innovation/creativity, teamwork, time management
- Selected candidate must be willing to live in the assigned territory, which is Southwest ND.
- Agro business experience.
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Research Triangle Pa
Other Locations: United States-North Dakota
Function: SALE - Sales
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: N-APN-Crop Protection North America
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company with over 113,000 employees and close to 370 production sites worldwide. We serve...