There is no greater satisfaction than having a hand in someone getting and staying well. At Alere, that is our job - all day, every day. From maternal-newborn solutions to overall wellness, our leading-edge products and services are designed to help get the diagnosis right, select the least invasive interventions and allow care to continue away from the hospital and in the home.
The Enrollment Specialist is responsible for contacting identified participants by phone and/or other electronic means to promote Alere’s Disease Management programs and services. Under the direction of the Enrollment Management team, ESS representatives will successfully enroll participants in the identified programs to increase enrollments and participation while providing optimal customer service.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Manage 150+ outbound and inbound calls per day.
- Meet & exceed established sales quotas.
- Overcome sales objections quickly and accurately.
- Utilize multi-media resources to accurately process participant information.
- Develop rapport with participants and adjust to their communication style.
- Provide accurate information about Alere’s programs and services.
- Handle change in a fast paced, team environment.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures, including business dress code.
- Available to work any shift during operating hours.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Prior experience working in a scripted environment, preferred.
- HS Diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1+ year customer service experience. Outbound call center experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the use of Windows and Microsoft programs required
Ability to successfully meet or exceed sales quotas in a performance-based workplace.
Prior experience in Health Care industry & HIPAA compliance workplace, preferred.
Candidates must be available to work between our hours of operation:
Now is an exciting time to join Alere as we are expanding our call center! We value teamwork, accountability and trust. If you share these values and have a commitment to excellence and innovation, join the Alere team!
Alere LLC is an equal employment/affirmative action employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability please send an email to
to let us know the nature of your request.
United States of America-Georgia-Atlanta
Feb 19, 2013, 11:59:59 PM
Alere - 18 months ago
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...