Title: Customer Care Specialist
Location: United States-New Mexico-Albuquerque
Job Number: 13002033
Job Description: Provider Relations Customer Call Center Customer Care Specialist
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, CT, Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
Member of the New Mexico Provider Relations Customer Call Center Operations team proving assistance to various health care customers as part of contractual obligations with the State of New Mexico for various New Mexico medical programs.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a health care call center environment.
May perform one or more of the following:
All other duties as assigned.
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Responds to mail, email and fax inquiries and complaints.
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls, mail, email and faxes.
- Follows up on outstanding issues to ensure resolution, keeps the customer informed on the status of research, closes out case when complete.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
- Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
- Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
- Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage; monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
- Schedules work to ensure all assignments are completed in a timely manner.
- Follows a schedule for arrival, departure, lunch and breaks.
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
- Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
Experience with call center environment
Healthcare experience preferred
Should possess great communication skills
Bi-lingual Spanish/English a plus
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 2 years ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...