Intrado Inc. is North America's leading provider of 9-1-1 infrastructure systems and services. Founded in 1979, Intrado's wide range of offerings for safety and commercial markets includes 9-1-1 data management, wireless data services, target notification and data aggregation and delivery.
The company's unparalleled industry knowledge in data management, network transaction, call handling and notification technology reduces the effort, cost, time and complexity associated with providing reliable information for 9-1-1, safety and commercial applications. Intrado is "work worth doing!"
Responsible for helping to generate sales revenues for West and work with West sales leadership to develop tactics and strategies designed to achieve sales goals; maintain a working knowledge of technical capabilities and functionality of West platforms, systems, technologies, and applications to ensure they can actively and competently carry out sales support role; discuss, present, and demonstrate the assigned business segments systems to prospective clients in an accurate and efficient manner to emphasize the value and benefits of West solutions; provide support to sales staff in the development and implementation of specific sales and negotiation strategies to acquire new business; develop and maintain response information materials for Requests for Proposal (RFPs), coordinating RFP responses with the West sales team and designated internal or West partner personnel; provide advice and input on sales support materials and communication strategies.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or University with major case work in computer science, marketing, engineering, business administration, or related field required
* Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
* Minimum five years increasingly responsible experience in software engineering or technical sales required
Based on area of assignment:
* Minimum two years experience in conceptualization and high-level design of speech recognition, DTMF, and related self-service solutions preferred
* Minimum 2 years experience in Virtual Environments and Streaming preferred
* Based on area of responsibility and departmental need, knowledge of VOIP, ACD, CTI, VXML, DTMF, technologies, protocols, use cases and typical customer requirements for Virtual Environment and Streaming and speech recognition is required.
* Knowledge of call center operations and interactive notifications preferred.
* Knowledge of audio and video production preferred
* Ability to travel
Do you share our passion of "work worth doing?" Demand for our services continues to grow. We are looking for the nation's best who are interested in making a difference. If this is you, apply online today!
Applications will be accepted through 02/13/2013.
Please Note: Intrado requires background check, drug screen and motor vehicle record check as a condition of employment. Additionally, Intrado has a restricted workplace smoking policy. Intrado discourages smoking and strongly supports helping employees quit smoking. Anyone hired on or after November 1, 2008 is prohibited from smoking and using tobacco products on Intrado premises or at any Intrado-sponsored event.
Intrado is an AAP/EEO Employer
West Corporation and its subsidiaries participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration.
West Corporation - 19 months ago
Spoken every day, in every way.
To many of the top companies in nearly every industry, West provides the technology and customized...