Moneta Group is a comprehensive financial planning firm, consistently ranked among the top Registered Investment Advisory firms in the country. Individual Principal teams serve as Family CFOs to a select group of clients with complex financial lives, providing experienced insight across a broad range of financial topics.
Our environment is professional, passionate, high-energy, motivated, full of highly educated teams who have an overwhelming desire to serve our clients and our community.
The Client Service Manager has a profound impact on the lives of our valued clients. With an emphasis on service, a Client Service Manager provides overall client service support to the principal team, ensuring that every client interaction upholds Moneta Group's 'Raving Fan' service standard.
Excellent training, collegiality with other team members and opportunities for career advancement are all benefits of the role, but true job satisfaction comes from the relationships forged with clients and the opportunity to contribute significantly to the client experience.
- Coordinates the preparation of financial plans and reviews; prepares balance sheets, investment allocation summaries, meeting agendas, charts, graphs
- Discusses and organizes follow up steps with the Principal and/or Professional Consultant after client meetings
- Commits to ongoing education and professional development to remain current in Family CFO matters
- Fosters an environment of open, honest, and timely communication
- Ensures the vision and core values of Moneta Group are incorporated into the duties and responsibilities of the position
- A strong desire to be of service to clients; resourceful and flexible
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills
- B.S. Finance or Accounting or related degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to ‘Raving Fan’ service
- Professional attitude, demeanor, and appearance