Responsible for administering, reporting and controlling small and medium sized customer construction contracts and purchase orders for Instrumentation, Controls and Electrical Systems.
Responsible for ensuring project profitability by continually monitoring and reporting financial status of customer contracts, identifying risks and opportunities and anticipating requirements for change orders, time extensions and similar matters that may impact planned results.
Key responsibilities include:
- preparing cost overviews, order entry calculations, project concurrent cost accounting and estimates to complete.
- Project controlling, on-time reporting, risk-mitigation
- Financial Partner for project reviews with technical project manager.
- Ad-hoc requests
- Project accounting, incl. billing, accruals, cost controlling
- Managing project logistics (transport of goods, custom duties, export licenses and documentation)
- Monthly revenue and cost forecasting on responsible projects
- Customer billing and collections
- Coordinating other contractual requirements (e.g., performance guarantees, insurance, taxes, sureties)
- Ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance on responsible projects
Siemens - 10 months ago