The Assistant Site Supervisor of the Smoky Hills Wind Farm will report to the Smoky Hills Supervisor.
The Assistant Operations Supervisor will help manage the operations and maintenance of the project. The primary focus of the position is the operations and maintenance of the project balance of plant equipment including the substation, collection system and other high voltage equipment.
Responsibilities, include, but not limited to:
- Develop annual maintenance plans for the project substation, collection system and other balance of plant equipment, ensuring availability.
- Recommend capital improvement projects during the annual budgeting process to improve the operational efficiency and/or safe operations of the project.
- Assist in the management of 3 rd party service providers.
- With the support of the EGPNA compliance director, assist in the project NERC compliance program.
- With the support of the EGPNA EHS department, lead an effective EHS program in accordance with EGPNA policies, applicable laws and regulations and permits.
- Manage project high voltage training program
- Manage the relationship with the project interconnection counterparty, grid operator and local utilities.
- Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships with all project landowners.
If interested please email resume with salary requirement to EGPNA.HRRecruiting1@enel.com with Smoky Hills in the subject line. Relocation is not available for this position.
- 8+ years of high voltage / substation operations and maintenance or construction experience, wind energy background preferred
- Experience managing third party service providers
- Project contract management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to travel 25%
- Must be able to work at heights of 300+ feet
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Physical Activities: Talking, hearing, near acuity, handling and fingering.
- Mental Functions: Comparing, copying, calculating, compiling, analyzing, coordinating, communicating, instructing, and interpersonal skills.
Enel - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard