(Job ID: 192944)
The Logistics Planner / Analyst supports the Logistics Operation in data analysis, maintenance and reporting. Main focus is SAP data accuracy including material and production master data. LP helps improve quality of logistics parameters in SAP but is also integral part of Product Life Cycle Management. This position requires knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within logistics field. Provides support for Logistics Controlling, also utilizing EveryAngle for reporting. Works under immediate supervision of Logistics Manager.
- Administration of material load sheet, SAP material and BOM master data
- Product Life Cycle monitoring and maintenance
- Report on Logistics KPI’s such as Inventory Level, Turns, DC Performance
- Administration of Logistics Scorecard
- Support Logistics departments during SAP project to maintain SAP parameters
- Support in development and implementation of new performance measurements
- Provide additional reporting of Logistics figures as needed by the organization
SAP knowledge mandatory
3-5 years experience in Logistics field
Resourceful problem solver with strong analytical and numerical skills
Ability to take initiatives and work with limited supervision
Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects
Ability to work effectively with team
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
less than 3 years
Academic degree: Yes
Course of study/major study: Business Studies/Economics Science/Economics,
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step: Continental, Division Interior, Jennifer Martin, Human Resources.
Continental AG - 2 years ago
We are conscientious people who help others around the world fulfill their dreams of mobility. This also comprises the transport of persons,...