Part Time Merchandiser- Jackson 300
z International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelēz International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
The Mondelēz International Part-time Merchandiser is role designed to properly fulfill merchandising needs of the customer. Areas of focus will include full shelf conditions, neatly merchandised displays and shelves, properly rotated stock, and accurate price tags / POS in place for all departments carrying Nabisco/Cadbury products. This role will be responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate call schedule. Further, this role will be responsible for identifying and communicating individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz personnel. Must be available to work weekends.
Grocery or retail experience preferred. Must be flexible, have reliable vehicle, good driving records and proof of current insurance, successful completion of drug test, and general background check. High School diploma preferred.
• Stocking shelves and building displays for Nabisco and Cadbury.
• Properly rotate stock.
• Grocery resets.
• Ensuring Point of Sale material on shelves and displays.
• Maintain a timely and accurate call schedule.
• Establish and maintain a rapport with key store individuals.
• Identify and communicate individual store problems and opportunities to the appropriate personnel.
• Ability to perform hard work in a fast-pace work environment and meet the defined physical activities, (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.)
• Planning and organizing skills
• Effective communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Internet access required.
• You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance.
• A flexible work schedule is required.
• Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus.
• Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer m/f/d/v, and will only contact the most qualified candidates.
Field Sales Execution
Mondelēz International - 22 months ago
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...