Org Marketing Statement
CIGNA's Mission: To help the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security.
At CIGNA, we are committed to providing our customers with benefits, expertise, and services that improve their health, well-being, and sense of security. Our people are the key to success in a changing and increasingly competitive marketplace. The collective skills, behaviors, and work experiences of all CIGNA employees enable us to make a real difference in the lives of our customers. We seek the most talented and creative minds in the industry to develop innovative solutions our customers value and expect. CIGNA is committed to recruiting, developing, motivating, and retaining a diverse workforce representing the best and brightest both inside and outside of our industry - a workforce that reflects our customers and the communities where we operate.
This position serves as an integral member of the Provider Services and Contracting Team responsible for relationship management between the health care professional and the company. This resource will report directly to the Manager of Provider Relations and will be responsible for achieving a competitive and cost effective provider network in assigned areas. Conducts all aspects of physician education for existing and newly contracted providers. Updates providers on health plan policies and procedures, operational workflows and participation requirements. Employees must have the authority and discretion to bind the company within the scope of their job duties and also need to exercise sufficient independent judgment in binding providers to our contractual agreements.
- Responsible for managing large level one complex health care professional groups, including hospitals, ancillaries, physicians and Physician Hospital Organizations to include driving and documenting Joint Operation Committee Meetings, Coordination and handling of physician orientations for new and existing health care professionals, Providing continuing education of health care professionals on claim submission, claim resubmission and use of the health care professionals website and customer service on the status of outstanding claims and electronic submission.
- Serve as a consultative resource to facilitate education and discussion on CIGNA Care Designation, Centers of Excellence, disease management, total medical cost initiatives and other joint ventures.
- Processes internal and external inquiries from matrix partners and health care professionals ensuring resolution within required time frames.
- Health Care Professional recruitment
Pay Benefits Work Schedule
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years Managed Health care experience
- Previous customer service experience required
- Ability to use PC software and multiple CIGNA systems
- Ability to problem solve
- General product(s) and customer knowledge
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Excellent influencing and executive presentation skills
- Team player with proven ability to develop strong working relationships within a matrix organization
- Technical/Functional expertise: Customer Service, Provider Services
- Ability to manage in a production and matrix environment
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Detail oriented; ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to travel within local territory
CIGNA offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance programs, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
How To Apply
We encourage you to complete all questions on the candidate profile if you wish to be considered for this opportunity.
CIGNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CIGNA TMP - 3 years ago
With a significant position in the US health insurance market, CIGNA covers some 11.5 million Americans with its various medical plans. The...