The Senior Advanced Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for detailed project management, engineering support and the direction of manufacturing activities to support the development and commercialization of new products and line extensions.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
1.Concept development and PPS input
- Support new product team design activities including:
3.Design reviews and design for manufacturability
1.Concept and development of all processes and test methods
- Support manufacturing activities to launch and commercialize new products including:
2.Coordination of all new tooling and equipment
3.Coordination and support of all new vendor tooling and molds
4.Development and release of all product and process documentation
5.Planning, ordering and management of component inventory
6.Qualification and validation of all new operations and processes, IQ, OQ, PQ.
7.New product cost estimates
8.Evaluation and recommendation of new materials
1.Documentation, methods and labor standards review
- Support activities to transfer new products from design to manufacturing including:
2.Component inventory transition plan
3.Equipment Moves and Installation
4.IQ, OQ and PQ protocol development and execution
5.Validation and training support
6.Sustaining Engineering as needed
Davol Inc., and c.R. Bard, Inc. are Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employers, M/F/D/V.
- B.S. degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a BS and minimum 3 years with a MS
- 5 years experience in mold tooling and design, machinery, assembly fixture, equipment and tooling procurement and design.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, motivate and focus individuals and teams and drive projects through completion on time and on budget.
- Understanding and ability to execute DOE, Process validations, and Test method validations.
- Understanding of GMP’s and medical device regulations as they apply to manufacturing.
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
MS Degree preferred.
C. R. Bard - 21 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...