Training Coordinator Admin / Curriculum Assistant
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision and design every product and service with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Our Human Resources Team: Provides management and guidance on all policies, programs and compliance efforts associated with hiring, team member retention, compensation/benefits, diversity/inclusion, employee relations, LEARNING PROGRAMS, and consults with managers and team members to manage change. Consumer Lending Group (CLG) HR partners with business leaders to drive performance as well as to identify and manage employment, operational and reputation risks.
This position will work with WFHL Curriculum Consultants and Training Management to update high level, minor content updates and changes. This role will have responsibility for the administrative accountabilities required to host training events and partner to manage activities that are entered in the Wells Fargo s enterprise-wide learning management system.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
1.Updating and revising content according to maintenance schedules
- Update screen shots or links to policy
- Update content change log
- Submit content for QA review and approvals
- Update templates or forms with in the training material
2. Manage Logistics for all Training Events
- Manage participant rosters for learning activities
- Secure /schedule training rooms
- Create Centra sessions for LC learning activities
- Communication to team members attending classes
- Ordering and shipping of functional training materials
- Seeding loans in the training regions
3. Evaluation Administration & Communications
- setting up Level 1 and Level 2 evaluations for new course codes,
- updating transcripts/course completions
- ordering/reviewing HRID reports for those that have not taken New Hire Training,
- answering pre & post class questions from participants
4. Distribute learning activity communications related to logistics and/or pre-work that does not come out of the LC
5. Ensure Learning Center information and training expenses are accurate
- Ensure data accuracy within the Learning Center
- Prepare chargeback/glide reports & send to Accounts Payable as directed by the Curriculum Consultant or facilitator
- Verify invoice accuracy for training expenses
****************Please review the basic requirement and CAREFULLY review MINIMUM requirements below around experience editing written materials.************************
3+ years clerical experience or 1+ years training delivery experience.
- REQUIRES Demonstrated experience and strong skill set in the editing, formatting, presentation and appearance of WRITTEN material with an emphasis on accuracy, punctuation and grammar and aesthetics.
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative support role managing multiple requests simultaneously.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in a team environment
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, organizational, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated experience in independent decision making
- Highly prefer experience scheduling and coordinating multiple events simultaneously
- Experience with the Learning Management System
-Technical Writing experience
- Basic knowledge of instructional design is helpful
Wells Fargo - 12 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...