Under general supervision, perform tasks related to well testing, which would include but not limited to: load out equipment for jobs; rig up and rig down of all well test equipment; under supervision operate well test equipment; rig down and back load said well test equipment; assist with general duties in base.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Assist in installation of unit or system to be tested, including rig up and rig down of all test equipment, and indicating instruments
- Operate controls to subject test systems within safe parameters of the designed equipment.
- Monitor controls and instruments and record test data for engineer’s use.
- May be required to work offshore.
- Maintain close contact with the Supervisor regarding work assignments, promptly report all concerns regarding equipment to the Supervisor
- Report all incidents and accidents to the Supervisor
- Maintain open, professional communications with all crewmembers and company representatives
- Participate fully in all required QHSE training
- Follow all safety rules and regulations including wearing appropriate personal protective equipment
- Report unsafe working conditions to Supervisor
- Attend and actively participate in all required safety meetings
- Operate company vehicle in safe manner following safe driving ensuring it is kept clean and maintained
- Learn work performance in accordance to standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure compliance to government, industry and company laws, regulations and policies.
- Available on 24 hour call, and prepared for work when on call
- Thoroughly learn the job and become familiar with the jobs of those around, in order to understand how individual actions may affect the safety of others
- Responsible for good housekeeping and cleanliness on location and in the shop
- Continually prove competence to the Level 1 Well Testing Competency.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Basic mechanical knowledge
· Good written and oral communication skills
· 1 year oil field experience
· GED/High School diploma
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
· The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...