The purpose of this position is to direct and coordinate all activities in relation to the distribution of raw materials and the production of finished goods.
- Create the manufacturing schedule and monitor it to ensure on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Monitor report production daily, adjust and coordinate scheduling, and distribute daily schedules for multiple manufacturing plants.
- Reconcile production and issues on a daily basis.
- Analyze MQC’s for all orders to determine status and production needs.
- Review and analyze incoming orders and new releases to take advantage of manufacturing efficiencies.
- Verify validity of production count and quantity to ensure availability at time of shipment.
- Receive, coordinate, and prioritize released order requests, noting instructions of material availability and production possibilities.
- Monitor orders and track raw resin and additives needed to support production plans at multiple plants; analyze and recommend forward planning schedules for raw and finished goods to support order demands.
- Coordinate with scheduling of orders with multiple plants.
- Responsible for month end closing activities.
- Communicate and develop process enhancements as needed, perform root cause analysis on inventory discrepancies, and recommend process improvements to eliminate them.
- Coordinate quarterly and yearly accurate physical inventories.
- Assist all other departments in work flow of orders through the company.
- Complete special projects and assists other employees as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Five (5) years of production and inventory control or related experience.
- APICS certificate preferred.
- An understanding of manufacturing resource planning (MRP).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Axapta experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Multi-lingual preferred.
GSE Environmental - 10 months ago
GSE offers a broad array of geosynthetic products to the waste, wastewater, water management, mining, agriculture, aquaculture, golf course,...