Data Warehouse Business Objects Administrator/Developer
Our client is a leading provider of business intelligence/data warehousing, systems engineering, and management consulting solutions to both the federal and commercial markets. A systems integrator and technology services provider, our client maintains core competencies in business intelligence, data warehousing, and Oracle Solutions. Our client also assists its public and private sector clients in tightly managing project scope, budget, resources, and risks to ensure success.
- CMMi Level 2 Certified
- Inc 5000 in 2007, 2008, 2009
- 2009 Northern Virginia Technology Council Hottest Emerging Government Contractor
- Washington Technology Fast 50 member in 2006, 2007, 2008, & 2009
- 2009 Washington Business Journal Fastest Growing Companies
- 2 - 3+ years experience working hands-on with the BusinessObjects (BOBJ) product.
- Must be able to work with a team and independently.
- 1 year SQL query experience.
- 2 - 3 years experience in identifying and documenting business requirements
- 2 - 3 years working knowledge of complex functional data definitions.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills: verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 1+ years experience with WebI report development and BusinessObjects administration (preferably on 3.x platform).
- Develop complex Web-Intelligence reports in BOXI 3.1 using multiple data-providers and complex formatting. Reports require creating/merging multiple report objects and data providers and employing nested sections, breaks, filters, prompts, variables, contexts, etc.
- Experience with Financial/Accounting and HR Reporting a plus