Dropbox is one of the fastest growing startups anywhere, and our service touches millions of people worldwide, from individual users to small teams and large enterprises. We’re building the next great technology company, and we are looking for world-class talent to help us realize our vision. You’ll join a talented team of Dropboxers who are singularly focused on one thing -- using technology to simplify the lives of millions of users everywhere!
We’re looking for contracts specialists to join our legal team. You’ll learn learn about contracts and Dropbox’s business processes, work with teams of people across Dropbox, and gain tons of practical experience about the intersection of law and business. You’ll negotiate important contracts and help with many others. You’ll help us build our legal infrastructure. You’ll work closely with customers and partners. If you’re passionate about the law and business and love a challenging, team-focused, and fast moving environment, then this is the place for you.
- You will negotiate and shepherd contracts and manage business relationships.
- You will work with customers and partners to keep Dropbox running smoothly.
- You will build and improve legal department processes.
- You will manage internal projects and trainings, and help drive cross-functional efforts to completion.
- You’re enthusiastic about business and the law.
- You’re passionate about technology.
- You have a BA/BS from a top university and excellent academic credentials.
- You’re eager to learn new things and comfortable navigating complicated and nuanced issues.
- You have superior organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- You are an excellent writer and a clear communicator.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.