• Truck Processing- within established Harbor Freight Tools processes, productivity and procedures. |
• Purge assigned areas of the Warehouse after truck is 100% processed as directed by Manager on Duty.
• Leads day-to-day work activities by assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards to ensure efficient store operations.
• Ensure proper organization and categorization of the Warehouse.
• Ensure effective processing of all defective merchandise.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining expected stock level to all store sections.
• Position provides guidance and training to all levels of associates on inventory management, including purging, stocking and truck activity.
• Accountable for the execution of service quality by maintaining highest level of delivery.
• Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
• Monitors and manages inventory controls by implementing cost containment and reduction strategies.
• Plans, administers and directs programs to distribute materials, supplies and equipment for a store.
• Directs daily inventory management operations to ensure associates have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
• Probes potential problems and apprises Manager of status on resolution of issues, using appropriate Harbor Freight Tools resources when necessary.
• Leads by example by providing positive and constructive feedback to associates in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
• Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and local regulations as well as Harbor Freight Tools policies and procedures (e.g. quality assurance, safety, operations and personnel).
• Establishes a safe work environment for associates by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance.
• Ensures compliance with Harbor Freight Tools safety and loss prevention programs.
• Ensures standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste.
• Establishes operating standards while implementing and communicating quality improvements to associates.
• Ability to meet or exceed established productivity and sales goals.
• Additional duties as assigned by management.
Harbor Freight Tools USA, Inc. - 19 months ago
In 1977, Harbor Freight Tools had a mission to make it easier for working people to get the best value possible on top-quality tools they...