Centerpointe Regional Housing Development, LLC (CTP) is a regional developer of affordable housing leveraging low income housing tax credits with public/private resources . Its development activities are mostly in partnership with public housi ng authorities and their non-profit affiliate s . Since 2008, CTP has developed over $200 million in affordable housing projects in 4 states . This position will be based in our Dallas, Texas office. Our company has strong roots in affordable housing and strives to deliver the best product to our partners and residents.
It is our goal to hire a candidate that can help grow and support the firm’s affordable housing market with key strengths in real estate financial underwriting and modeling, project management and communication skills.
- Develop project financial structure from initial development through lease-up
- Manage loan and equity requirements
- Develop financial analysis of investor equity, including investment yields
- Development and improvement of in-house financial models
- Oversee development projects to completion
- Assist in preparation of housing tax credit applications to various state finance agencies
- Strong ba ckground in financial modeling of equi ty and debt
- Knowledge of LIHTC program
- Must have experience managing staff and mu ltiple projects simultaneously
- D egree in fin ance, economics or related
- 3-5 years experience in real estate environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills