Interested in a permanent QA opportunity in the Tampa Bay area?
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to work with a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great presentation skills
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Self-motivated when performing repetitive tasks
- Ability to learn new things without formal training
Junior level experience in development
1+ year(s) Quick Test Pro, Ranorex, or automated scripting experience (i.e., shell, Perl, Python, VBScript).
Comfortable with SQL language.
SQA experience highly recommended.
- 2+ years strong system administration knowledge (2012,2008,2003,8,7,XP) personally or professionally.
- 6+ months of experience with UNIX/Linux (Debian,RedHat,Slackware,Suse,Gentoo or other decendants)
- 1+ year(s) background in networking (switching, routing, tcp/ip, OSI model, SNMP (big plus), etc.)
- 1+ year(s) experience with one or more virtualization technologies (Virtualbox, Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Previous experience of IT Automation would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in an MSP (Managed Service Provider) environment would also be advantageous.
- One or more certifications a plus: A+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, LPI, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, CCNA, other.
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $20.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest...