will coordinate the Brand Certification and Leadership Training classes and the
Manager in Training (M.I.T.) field based learning program. This will include
coordinating all aspects of both training programs from tracking and
scheduling M.I.T. new hire training to conducting assigned modules in the Brand
Certification Classes. Responsibilities also include assisting with
curriculum development and M.I.T. Training Coach Certification Workshops to
Developing Cross Training Curriculum.
- Coordinate Manager-in-Training (M.I.T.)
field based training program and track compliance requirements.
with the development of M.I.T. curriculum and revisions as needed.
- Schedule, track and ensure all M.I.T. trainees are scheduled for Brand
- Assist in developing and conducting M.I.T.
Training Coach Certification requirements, training content and workshops.
- Development of VP Gateway curriculum and management of the online
- Development of cross training curriculum for property
- Execute M.I.T. training at S-P or PMC property as
- Other duties as deemed appropriate and necessary
Note: This process needs to be
transparent and current employers fully informed. Employees who are currently
employed by a franchisee/PMC need to request permission from the owner/PMC to
interview. When an employee who is currently working for a franchisee is
offered a position; VPFS will require the S-P to sign a waiver before making an
offer of employment. Contact Roger Bolton with questions.
- Two years'
experience in successfully managing a Value Place property and/or active
involvement with the operations of a Value Place property(s).
and assertive in solving problems as well as recognizing and taking action on
- Excellent oral, organization and written communication
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple
projects and meet deadlines.
- Higher education experience preferred and
advanced proficiency in general computer use (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel,