CDM always [thinking] always [original] always [creative] never generic.
CDM has continued to experience tremendous growth and has no plans to slow down!
Be part of a team that thinks great work, fun, and [creativity] are key ingredients to your success
See how our [core values]substance, style, conviction, and grace & come to life and set us apart from other agencies
Work with the best and brightest in an exciting, [challenging], opportunity-filled, and [passionate] environment
Work with clients and brands that are top [leaders] in the healthcare industry
Come learn, [grow], and be challenged—there’s no better place to experience the Joy of Science
Cline Davis & Mann LLC is one of the world ’ s largest global health care advertising agencies [and growing], with more than 1200 talented individuals located in offices across the United States and Europe
Cline Davis & Mann is currently looking for a Senior Media Planner to join our team! SSCG Media is always growing so we are also interested in speaking with Media Planners, Media Supervisors and Associate Media Directors.
- Develop supportive material for the Media Director, i.e., computation of rates, circulation analysis, closing dates, ratings, and related information
- Daily management of the media plan including oversight of buy recommendations, execution details, budgets/accounting, etc.
- Analyze marketing objective, evaluate market research data, formulate media strategies and recommend media plans
- Assist Media director in reconciliation of discrepancies
- Maintain close contact with Media representatives in order to keep abreast of the most current data pertaining to their property, as well as the market they are servicing
- Position and expand the Media Department ’ s role within the agency; identify areas for improvement and proactively seek solutions
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales representatives; investigate new media
- Track and implement best media strategy for assigned accounts
- Establish and manage media budgets; negotiate non-journal programs and their budgets
- Attend outside media presentations for the purpose of evaluating new information, as well as maintaining good rapport with sales representatives
- Responsible for client satisfaction
Bachelor ’ s degree
- I ndustry experience within advertising; DTC acceptable - pharmaceutical preferred
- I nteractive media is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Experience with online research tools such as Nielsen, AdRelevance, DART, Google AdWords a plus
- Detailed orientated, especially pertaining to budgets
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Ability to handle conflict with professionalism
- Able to dissect information and delegate to appropriate parties
- Dependable, interchangeable, shares information
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
CDM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
The CDM Group is the world's largest, fully integrated, global healthcare communications company, and is a proud member of the Omnicom...