Suburban Propane Partners, L.P. is a publicly-traded master limited partnership listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and is headquartered in Whippany, New Jersey. Suburban serves the energy needs of its residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural customers in 41 states.
At Suburban Propane, our employees' commitment to serve our community has made us a leader in the energy business. Now we need your energy to help us continue to deliver the high level of satisfaction and service that our customers expect and deserve!
Suburban Propane has an exciting career opportunity available for a Senior Administrative Assistant in Boise, ID . Key responsibilities include administrative support for a senior exectuive as well as the Western Area HR Field Manager. As Senior Administrative Assistant, you will be primary contact personnel for all matters relating to the executive. You will assist with issues ranging from hiring and customer complaints to the handling of expense reports and other standard reports.
- Administrative support for the executive and Western Area HR Field Manager. Maintain the office calendar and provide phone coverage which includes general support, problem solving, customer complaints as well as vendor requests and personnel issues. Open, respond, sort, address and distribute mail, faxes and Fed-Ex deliveries.
- Review, process and track pre-hires and new hires. Complete paperwork for terminations, promotions, hires and re-hires; ensure that paperwork and documentation is completed properly and sent to the HR Service Center. Plan and coordinate meetings; maintain schedules; organize conference calls; maintain reports and point of contact for all contact matters directed by the executive. Must be highly proficient in proof reading and creating/editing documents.
- Adhere to company procedures and guidelines to perform most job functions.
- Notify supervisor of any issues that might impact safety, customer satisfaction, productivity and other established goals and standards.
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent training and experience.
**Suburban places a great importance in serving our employees and does so by offering competitive pay with an incentive and benefits package, including 401K and a generous tuition assistance program. For more information or to apply, please visit us at: www.suburbanpropane.jobs .**
- Basic understanding of field operations and the products and services supplied by them preferred.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Advanced understanding of computer concepts and usage including MS Office, and various software applications.
Background checks and drug screens are performed as part of our pre-employment process.
Suburban Propane is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer in accordance with all applicable laws.
Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Suburban Propane - 15 months ago
Ranch-style homes are heated and backyard barbecues fueled by Suburban Propane Partners, a leading US retail propane marketer which competes...