Payroll Title: Clinical Social Worker II. Full Salary Range: $29.66 - $ 39.07 /hour
***This is a 65% career position.
UCSD Layoff from Career appointment or Special Selection: Apply by 01/27/2011 to be considered with preference for rehire.
This position is union represented by: HX
- Eligible ACCES clients should contact their UCSD vocational rehabilitation counselor to discuss Special Selection.
- Layoff applicants must leave a message at (858) 534-6333 or call your assigned Sr. Employment Advisor to exercise your preferential rehire status.
For more information: http://blink.ucsd.edu/HR/labor/bargaining/agreements/index.html
The Outpatient Therapist will provide on-site mental health and collaborative services at the outpatient Women's Health Services Clinic in the Department of Reproductive Medicine. Provide mental health services include diagnostic evaluations and assessments; group and individual psychotherapy for women with the possibility of couples therapy in certain cases. Formulate psychiatric diagnoses and develop treatment plans for patients with complex cases. Provide crisis intervention services and referrals. Work closely with Faculty Psychiatrist in the Maternal Mental Health Clinic at Gifford Clinic in order to appropriately triage patients for therapy versus psychiatric care.
- Possession of Marriage and Family Therapist Degree, and the requirements necessary for application for licensure as a marriage and family therapist as determined by the California Board of Behavioral Science Examiners; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Training and demonstrated experience in the assessment and treatment of women with Depressive and Anxiety Disorders and related disorders.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct psychiatric and functional assessments and formulate DSM-IV diagnoses. Knowledge and skill in problem-focused psychotherapeutic approaches.
- Demonstrated ability to form constructive working relationships with medically and mentally ill patients.
- Proven ability to present, speak at conference, group and the general public events to advocate for the programs.
- Knowledge of community, mental health and social services.
- Strong demonstrated writing skills in preparing various clinical reports and so on.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills to interact with patients, general public, other clinical and medical staff.
University of California - San Diego - 3 years ago